Velleman K8055N/VM110N Issues MB Studio

More
23 Oct 2020 14:16 #91538 by paul03034
Velleman K8055N/VM110N Issues MB Studio was created by paul03034
Hello,
Some time ago many versions back I always used the Velleman card to control equipment. Now when I tell it to enable a bit it does not happen. I run the Velleman demo program and it controls each bit correctly. I go and try from MB Studio and it does not happen. Go back and run Velleman demo application again and it sends commands to board for each bi no problem. I go and try with MB Studio again and it does not work.

I tried on different computer and it works in MB Studio and using Velleman demo application. I am confused that it worked before many version changes and now it does not on computer that I have been using for years to playout and no hardware changes. just many Windows update for version 10. Confused that it works on my desktop and not actual server both running Windows 10 Pro.

Any thoughts to getting it working again. I really need it to control some special equipment needed for radio station and cannot change server computer as main and backup are identical Xeon raid configurations.

Thank you in advance for any help you may lend.
I will be going back to studio to try a different board address to see if that changes things, but I will guess it will not. It is in default board number 0 right now.

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Oct 2020 22:01 #91545 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic Velleman K8055N/VM110N Issues MB Studio
I have windows 10 Pro 2004 and MB STUDIO 8.65.4.0 and i just tested all the bits on Velleman Card. everything is working fine. I don't see any problem in MB STUDIO.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users