CRYPTO-BOX license problem on new computer

More
28 Jan 2020 22:00 #89445 by pierpon971
CRYPTO-BOX license problem on new computer was created by pierpon971
Hello,

I followed the tutorials for copying MB STUDIO to another computer.
Everything seems well installed but MB STUDIO at launch tells me that it cannot find the USB key containing the CRYPTO-BOX for the license.
The computer that receives the copue is a VPS saying Windows 10.
It launches well in NoLicence mode.

The problem is that I do not know where and how to find this CRYPTO-BOX on my Windows 10 fixed pc where MB STUDIO is installed. It is a technician who had installed at the time and who unfortunately is no longer reachable.

I found in MB STUDIO in the License menu that we could export, but I could not find where it was exported nor what type of file is exported, and anyway on the version in NoLicence mode on the VPS when i click on import nothing happens.

Your help will be welcome because I really need to run MB STUDIO on this VPS instead of the one on my fixed pc which will remain installed as backup in case of VPS failure.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2020 23:00 #89446 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic CRYPTO-BOX license problem on new computer
The usb dongle cryptibox is this:

www.mbradio.it/en/help/397-usb-dongle-cryptobox

and you must plug it to the usb port

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
29 Jan 2020 09:14 #89447 by pierpon971
Replied by pierpon971 on topic CRYPTO-BOX license problem on new computer
Thank you for the information, but in the case where the machine on which the copy of MB STUDIO is installed (which will be the main broadcasting machine) is a VPS under Windows 10, the master server is in a datacenter, so I cannot not plug USB key on the server, I have remote desktop access that's all.

More
29 Jan 2020 10:48 - 29 Jan 2020 10:49 #89448 by MB SOFT
In that case you need something like this www.seh-technology.com/products/usb-dongleserver.html

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Last edit: 29 Jan 2020 10:49 by MB SOFT.

More
29 Jan 2020 12:19 #89449 by pierpon971
Hello,

I asked Marx which manufactures the crypto-box for information about the USB dongleserver if it was the solution to our need.

Here is their answer: Only one instance can access the CRYPTO-BOX on the USB Device Server at the same time: either the fixed PC, or the VPS. This is a technical limitation here (and it would also be a license violation if multiple computers can access the CRYPTO-BOX without network license management).
A network interruption will most probably result in a corresponding error message of the protected software. But this depends on the software and how protected was implemented - eg. how often the software checks the license / CRYPTO-BOX. We are the CRYPTO-BOX manufacturer only, we don't know how details how the software vendor has implemented the CRYPTO-BOX. Please ask the software vendor if you need further details here.

So I have several questions:
- do you have a possible multi-user license?
- if so how much does it cost and could we use it both on the fixed pc and on the VPS?
- if we have 2 licenses, we will therefore have 2 crypto-box USB key, if the second key is connected to the master server which hosts the VPS or by the USB dongleserver and we leave the 1st key on the fixed pc, will that work? because the Crypto-box support that I have in live chat tells me that the dongleserver allows to read several usb keys but not at the same time.

More
29 Jan 2020 13:07 #89450 by MB SOFT
send an email to info@mbsoft.biz with your license name and number as displayed in the mbstudio/license menu. Also write down the mb studio version you are running. We'll get back to you

More
29 Jan 2020 14:14 #89451 by pierpon971
Done, email title is "Help licence" and send by me as commercial@location-webradio-streaming.com (Sébastie C.)

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users