No acquisition card !

• gandrew
  • Topic Author
20 Feb 2021 18:19 #92606 by gandrew
No acquisition card ! was created by gandrew
I used MB Recaster Free 4.6.5.6 or 5.0.0.8 on Windows 10 and I got the same problem. I'm back in 4.6.5.6.
I'm using the default card of the PC.The "Acquisition card" field is empty but the "sound card listening" field is filled.
Please see the screenshot

File Attachment:

File Name: Imagestudioradio.rtf
File Size:1,508 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2021 18:35 #92607 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic No acquisition card !
Maybe you want to capture a "loopback"? if so you must enabled the loopback in the options and restart

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Attachments:

• gandrew
  • Topic Author
20 Feb 2021 18:56 #92608 by gandrew
Replied by gandrew on topic No acquisition card !
Thank you for your answer.
I enabled "loopback". I restarted MB Recaster and now I get "illegal device number".
I can select the card in "acquisition card" but I've a loopback. :(

More
20 Feb 2021 19:06 - 20 Feb 2021 19:06 #92609 by MB SOFT
Probably the input that you want to use is not enabled in windows. Show me the cards that you have in windows control panel audio

me i have this:

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Feb 2021 19:06 by MB SOFT.

• gandrew
  • Topic Author
20 Feb 2021 19:22 #92610 by gandrew
Attachments:

More
20 Feb 2021 19:29 #92611 by MB SOFT
You must look at "enregistrement" not to "lecture"

• gandrew
  • Topic Author
20 Feb 2021 19:42 #92612 by gandrew
Attachments:

More
20 Feb 2021 19:48 #92613 by MB SOFT
ok as you can see no entry is active. To activate it, you need to connect an audio cable to the corresponding jack

• gandrew
  • Topic Author
20 Feb 2021 19:51 #92614 by gandrew
I've a cable with 2 speakers, which works !

More
20 Feb 2021 19:55 #92615 by MB SOFT
yes but you must connect something to record also

• gandrew
  • Topic Author
20 Feb 2021 22:37 #92616 by gandrew
Ok I understood my mistake.
I've to loop the speaker ouput to the microphone input and in MB Recaster I select Microphone for the acquisition card.
Is it right ?

More
20 Feb 2021 23:40 - 20 Feb 2021 23:40 #92617 by MB SOFT
it depends on what you want to stream with MB RECASTER. If you want to stream computer audio then turn the MB RECASTER monitor card to MBRecasterMix

and choose the loopback card as capture.

If, on the other hand, you have a mixer and you want to stream the mixer audio then you have to connect the mixer output to the computer input with a cable and then select that input in MB RECASTER.

Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Feb 2021 23:40 by MB SOFT.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users