In the Audio section you must select:
- the capture card from which you intend to take the signal to be sent to the main studio
- choose a streamn profile, if you do not have experience and do not know how to set the profile follow these examples:
PREVALENTLY SPEECH CONTENT WITH SLOW CONNECTION: OPUS 20K Mono PREVALENTLY SPEECH CONTENT WITH MEDIUM CONNECTION: OPUS 48K Mono PREVALENTLY SPEECH CONTENT WITH FAST CONNECTION: OPUS 64K Mono PREVALENTLY MUSIC CONTENT WITH SLOW CONNECTION: OPUS 48K PREVALENTLY MUSIC CONTENT WITH MEDIUM CONNECTION: OPUS 64K PREVALENTLY MUSIC CONTENT WITH SAFELY FAST AND STABLE CONNECTION: OPUS 96K or OPUS 128K
- adjust the capture level
- The pre-listening audio card is the card from which the audio return from the studio will come out (if you activate it)
- The echo cancellation flag is used to deactivate the audio return from the studio when you speak in order to avoid annoying echo effects due to the latency of the connection. If possible, in place of this option, it is preferable to activate the "Webcast" output in MBStudio \ Configuration \ Network \ MBLive.
- Headphones mode: when the "Eco Cancellation" option is activated, the "Headphone Mode" option can also be activated. This option repeats the signal from the input to the output, useful for example to those who use a headset and a microphone to hear their voice on the headphones with the least possible delay.
- Local MB STUDIO PLAY ALL: if MB STUDIO is also running on the same computer as MB LIVE, you can activate this option. Every time MB LIVE goes live, the PLAY ALL button in MB STUDIO will automatically be clicked in order to perform automatic and synchronized starts.
In the CONNECTION section you must enter:
- Address: you must enter the ip address or virtual domain name of the radio's MB STUDIO internet connection. If you do not know it, call the staff at the radio station and read the address shown on the main screen of MB STUDIO, NETWORK box it is the second number, the lower number
- in the box Port enter the port number set in MB STUDIO
- in the box Password enter the same password that you entered in the Password box of MB STUDIO
- In the Title and Comment boxes you can enter the title of the program
- In the Save as box, you can set a local audio file where MB LIVE will register the connection.
- If you don't have an MB STUDIO PRO to connect to but you want to do a test, you can connect to one of our MB STUDIO PRO at the address=mblive.mbsoft.net port=9855 password=test
In the section KEYBOARD:
you can set some keyboard commands