- Enable - Turn the video output window on or off.
- Video resolution - Set the video window to a fixed size. It is recommended to use HD 1280x720 windowed output if your stream is in HD format or 1920x1080 if your stream is in FULL HD format. In fact, using the same video resolution as the video stream reduces CPU consumption as the frames do not have to be scaled by the software
- Always on top - No other windows will position themselves in front of the video window.
- Full screen - when starting MB STUDIO it goes full screen (right click on the video window to enter/exit full screen). Not recommended if you send the video over the internet
- Hide the window title bar: remove the top border of the video window and lock its position (sometimes necessary for VMIX users).
- VIDEO - NDI OUTPUT
- VIDEO - DECKLINK OUTPUT
- Video transitions: simple video transitions such as horizontal, vertical, diagonal and center SLIDE are applied. Warning: during a video transition the MB STUDIO user interface becomes unresponsive, if that bothers you use the minimum duration 250ms or don't use transitions.
IMAGE OR VIDEO OR STREAM FOR BACKGROUND
It is possible to set a background which can be an image or a video or an external stream which is visible when no video is being broadcast. This parameter can also be changed via Agenda \ Internal Command in MB STUDIO PRO