MB Live

More
02 Sep 2018 23:15 #85878 by teutoradio
MB Live was created by teutoradio
I download the latest MBLive 1.61, but the problem is now, that we use in MB Radio the split on air channel 1-2 and 3-4. If we connect to the main studio, only channel 1-2 can be heard, so in automatic mode only every second title. Is there a way, to hear in MB Live all audio channel?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2018 23:20 #85879 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic MB Live
I dont think this has nothing to do with MB LIVE. Probably you are using the Multiplayer option in MB STUDIO? If so, it's normal that audio play on different channels. Disable the multiplayer when you use MB LIVE.

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme

More
02 Sep 2018 23:26 #85880 by teutoradio
Replied by teutoradio on topic MB Live
Yes we use the Multiplayer option in MB Studio. Is there a way to disable it automatic when I connect with MB Live? Because we use it in live mode or can it be activate and disabled via MB Live ?

More
02 Sep 2018 23:30 #85881 by MB SOFT
There is no way but eventualy you can use the Instant Players output for MB LIVE.

and choose the output that you want for Instant Players

Il forum non sostituisce il servizio di assistenza tecnica. Per ricevere assistenza tecnica andare a questa pagina: www.newradio.it/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4
Pour signaler un problème, lisez ici: www.mbradio.it/fr/soutien/guide/713-sout...signaler-un-probleme
Attachments:

More
04 Sep 2018 20:15 #85908 by teutoradio
Replied by teutoradio on topic MB Live
Sorry I don't understand. Why should I use the Instant Player output? I need to hear both channel 1+2 and 3+4 from the on-air list.

More
04 Sep 2018 21:42 #85909 by teutoradio
Replied by teutoradio on topic MB Live 1.61
Is it also possible to play and stop the songs in the playlist via MB Live? For example I like to talk live between two song ( manual play )

More
05 Sep 2018 19:02 #85913 by MB SOFT

teutoradio wrote: Sorry I don't understand. Why should I use the Instant Player output? I need to hear both channel 1+2 and 3+4 from the on-air list.

It was only a suggestion that maybe could be good for you because there is no way to play something on all channels when MultiPlayer option is enabled.

More
05 Sep 2018 19:03 #85914 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic MB Live 1.61

teutoradio wrote: Is it also possible to play and stop the songs in the playlist via MB Live? For example I like to talk live between two song ( manual play )

Yes, insert a DELAY event between the 2 songs, this will stop the automation until you click NEXT

Attachments:

More
05 Sep 2018 19:11 #85916 by teutoradio
Replied by teutoradio on topic MB Live 1.61
When I press in MB Live right mouse, i see only Remove, Move and Cancel, no insert

More
05 Sep 2018 19:23 #85917 by MB SOFT
Replied by MB SOFT on topic MB Live 1.61
See the guide here: www.mbradio.it/en/help/531-mb-live-commands (it's a double left click as explained)

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB STUDIO is a radio automation software that will allow you to create and manage your own radio station playing all your media files: jingles, commercials, news, songs, Files from internet, live streams, live inputs from your sound card, satellite feeds. Automatically download news and shows from Internet. Multiple overlapping files and/or live sources (mic, line, aux). Voice tracking. Integrated CD Ripper. Integrated jukebox to play songs requested via sms / email messages. Display current playlist on your web site.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER features an audio recorder with scheduler, a webcast module to send streams to any Shoutcast, Icecast or Windows Media server, AutoDJ function to play randomly your own audio files from up to 4 folders, a stream receiver allowing to record or recast to your server (transcoder), an audio converter from/to any format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE is a software that stream a live audio\video feed from any place to an MB STUDIO PRO automation in the main radio studio. MB LIVE make use of a TCPIP connection. This program is free for MB STUDIO PRO users