MB STUDIO version 8.69 is available
Compared to the previous version:
- Colors: it is now possible to set light background colors and MB STUDIO will automatically use a dark front color to ensure readability. The color of an object is adjustable in Properties \ colors and that of the songs in Configuration \ Songs \ More
- Songs: Songs have 2 new parameters "Opener" and "Closer" (MB STUDIO PRO only).
- Random song: it is now possible to choose a random song also by specifying a custom field
- External commands: It is now possible to send keyboard commands to other applications by including special CTRL or ALT or SHIFT keys. CONFIGURATION - NETWORK
- Backup: in Configuration \ Options it is now possible to specify in which folder MB STUDIO will create an automatic backup. Very useful for saving the backup to another computer or to the OneDrive or Dropbox folder
- Multiple Voice Intro: MB STUDIO can now handle multiple Voice Intro in succession.
- MB SPOT: in the properties of each sequence there is a new "expiration" parameter in minutes and seconds. If the forcing of the sequence is not active, it indicates the time after which the break sequence is canceled if it has not yet been broadcasted. If, on the other hand, the forcing of the sequence is active, it indicates the time after which the break sequence is forced on the air if it has not yet been broadcasted. MB SPOT - TIME, EXPIRATION AND FORCING OF A TIME SEQUENCE
- Countdown: when a break sequence is on the air, the Outro box shows the remaining time of the object on the air (while the Time Remaining box shows the remaining time of the entire break sequence block)
- Fixes and Improvements: Dozens of bug fixes from the previous version and speed up
- NOTICE: this update starts the 8.69 series therefore at the first start it will be necessary to reload the current playlist and reposition some windows (including the video one).