MB STUDIO version 8.64.5 is available for Windows 10.
ATTENTION: This version of MB STUDIO is not free, before proceeding with the download READ HERE -> SUBSCRIPTION MB STUDIO UPDATES.
Compared to the previous version:
- Video: it is now possible to turn the webcam on or off from the properties of any object.
- External stream: improved disconnection management when playing an external audio stream. If the "repeat" flag is active, MB STUDIO tries to reconnect to the external stream
- External stream: support for youtube streams (including most live streams)
- MBLive: By configuring the exact same sound card in MBStudio \ configuration \ Audio \ Sound Card and in MBStudio \ configuration \ MB LIVE \ Output the signal of MB LIVE is sent directly to the sound card without going inside MB STUDIO. In this way, if the "MBStudio Mix" return is used in Configuration \ MBLive, those who use MB LIVE will not have the return of their voice in pre-listening. This function does not support ASIO outputs.
- MBLive: improved the management of multiple simultaneous connections. If the "MBStudio Mix" return is used in Configuration \ MBLive, those who use MB LIVE also hear the other speakers when they air.
- MB Live: a guest user can click Next only while on air with TALK or PLAY NOW
- Agenda: the internal "Load Playlist" command has been improved and allows you to load playlists from any folder on your computer and also supports .m3u playlists
- Bug fix: fixed the bugs reported in version 8.64.4